- Detached Bungalow Fronting Forest Land
- Planning Permission To Extend (EPF/1056/19)
- Substantial, 100 Meter Plus Rear Garden With Green Belt Status
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Parking For Several Vehicles
- Highly Regarded Local Schooling
- Central Line And Motorway Access
Gerard's property are pleased to offer this four bedroom, two bathroom detached bungalow situated in this idyllic cul-de- sac location. This property benefits from off street parking for two cars, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, conservatory, spacious lounge and 100 Mtr garden. The
patio is ideal for al-fresco dining and whilst the remainder of the landscape gardens affords a high degree of privacy.
To the side of the property, you will find a private drive with parking for several vehicles. To the rear, you will find a substantial mature garden that extends well in excess of 100 meters and leads directly into local forest land. The vendors have advised that if at any point in the coming fifty years any incumbent owner should apply for and receive change of use to brownfield, and acquire subsequent planning to develop the site, that and overage of 40% of GDV would be payable to our clients.